Name your own price at paris with one kid under two years
carterturner
Отправлено 23/8/2017 11:28 (#15664)
Тема: Name your own price at paris with one kid under two years

Посты: 29
Hi guys, im from argentina and i used name your own price several times in the past in miami with great results. we have a couple with a little daughter now (under two years) and i'd like to try Name your own price in our trip to paris next november. My question is: since the rooms are for two adults, what would happen if I show at the hotel with my little daughter? any extra cost? any other problem that wont let me stay in the hotel using the name your price room? As you point out, PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room that is unable to accommodate your family. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room that can accommodate a crib, pak n play, rollaway, etc... there is no assurance that the hotel will be able, or willing, to accommodate your needs (or there could be an extra charge to do so). Anything more than double occupancy in Europe can be an issue given how many rooms there are only designed to accommodate double occupancy and have little or no room for a rollaway or other accommodations for a baby.

For more

Hotel Management Video
Верх страницы Низ страницы